We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Personal information collected
Allocacoc does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Name and Surname
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from Allocacoc will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased online.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
When you register as a user on Allocacoc’s website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by contacting email@example.com.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Allocacoc’s website.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
In exceptional circumstances Allocacoc may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Allocacoc is committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Allocacoc, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with Allocacoc you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Allocacoc please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.