How quickly will I receive an item I have purchased?
Our delivery policy states delivery within 1 – 2 working days. To make sure you get your order safely, all our products are sent first class by registered post and require a signature. You will be provided with a courier name and tracking number to track your order
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for reshipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment reflects in our bank account.
Defective items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Goods must be returned on own account or returned to the retailer where item was purchased.
Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting email@example.com or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession